Immigration policies are making headlines these days. If you are applying for permanent residence, seeking asylum, or are undocumented, you could be concerned about coming to the attention of US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). If you are hurt through no fault of your own, you may wonder whether it is a good idea to contact an attorney for help obtaining money damages to help you heal—the answer is “yes.”